Carpet Roles UK are delighted to be assisting their clients, a leading New Build Sector Flooring Contractor in their search for additional staff for their Bedfordshire office which opened in 2012 and has grown year on year with massive potential for future growth, in their search for an additional Estimator to assist with Estimates, Tenders and Sales to their clients, the Major Housebuilders of the UK.
The role will involve all aspects required to complete the Pre-Sales / Pre-Project elements of the process and will include:
- Quantifying and Digitizing from Drawings.
- Sourcing Materials at the best price possible.
- Liaising with Clients and Suppliers.
- Dealing with Project and Contract Managers internally.
Ideally you will have experience of:
- Quantification software such as Callidus.
- you will be used to dealing with large volumes of work.
- Successfully getting the work done and the business won.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Confident Communication and IT Skills.
In return our clients offer a very competitive (negotiable) package and a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a fast moving and successful environment.
For immediate consideration for this urgent vacancy please apply via the links on this page or for a confidential discussion call Justin Kelly.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.
- Project Estimation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job