Fomac are currently looking for a Groundwork's Estimator to join an Established Contractor based in Kent. They specialise in delivering top quality projects for large housing associations, private developers and care providers.
- Quantity surveying of all live schemes from commencement of schemes to - undertaking of final account.
- Able to undertake both re-measure and lump sum valuations.
- Able to identify variations and value them accordingly.
- Undertaking of material purchasing.
- Management of company cashflow.
- Undertaking of basic cost reporting.
- Dealing with all pre and post tender arrangements.
This role would suit an experienced Groundwork's Estimator with 3 -5 years experience. They are looking for someone with good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV over to me.
- Project Estimation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job