The Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group are working with an expanding business who are looking to recruit an Estimator Administrator on a permanent basis with immediate start.
The Administrator will be responsible for:
- Prepare timely and accurate quotations in response to enquiries received
- Pre order Administrative tasks
- Read and interpret customer specifications and requirements
- Reviewing tender documentation and where appropriate produce summary documents
- Act as the main point of contact for individual quotations or tenders
- Prepare tender documentation ensuring that all criteria have been satisfied.
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Obtaining approval for discounts where level is not within limits of own authority
- Maintain price control records
- Work closely with internal teams and Customers to ensure timely resolution of queries
- Support internal teams with pricing related issues
- Deal effectively, promptly and courteously with any subsequent queries about pricing
The requirements of the Administrator will be:
- An understanding of the key aspects of kitchen design
- The ability to read and understand complex information
- Excellent Arithmetic, including a good understanding of percentages
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good organisational abilities including the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent computer skills, a good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages particularly Excel
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work accurately at speed and under pressure
- Relevant skills and or experience are preferred but not essential.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- Estimator and Administrator