Estimator with a background in the facades, curtain walling or architectural glazing sector is required for a well-recognised company based in Essex. The company specialise within the estimating, design, fabrication and installation of specialist architectural and aluminium glazing. Due to continuous growth and work load they are looking for an experienced Estimator to join their team in Rayleigh, Essex.
The Estimator will be able to deal with tenders and be able to deal with issues and questions regarding the tender process. The most suitable Estimator will have a strong background within the construction industry and have previous experience within the facades / curtain walling industry.
Estimator Position Overview
- Reviewing and estimating projects with values from £1k-£500k
- Conduct new estimates with the product range from the trade and residential portfolio
- Estimate Drawing Office, fabrication and erection times
- To produce accurate estimates
- Curtain walling, architectural glazing and building facades estimating experience.
- Previous experience in estimating
- Produce profitable tenders/quotations from Architects drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and other forms of estimating software
- Competitive salary (Dependant on experience)
- Company benefits (Discussed at interview stage)
- 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job