Estimator - Estimating Engineer - Super competitive package - Construction
Huge growth - Career progression - Lots of scope. Just a great company!
Brilliant opportunity - Annual performance and pay review - benefits - and more...
The group is a market leader in the building materials and products markets in the UK, Ireland and Continental Europe providing materials to leading blue-chip companies. The Group consists of 6 SME business' and are looking to grow from circa 85 million to 120 million in the next few years!
We are currently recruiting for a Estimator / Estimating Engineer who will be responsible for designing, specifying and pricing structurally adequate support products in response to client enquiries.
You will also be required to meet client expectations by ensuring prompt replies to queries, utilising all the information provided, implementing information gathered from design/site meetings and meeting site delivery dates. You will need to communicate effectively during a handover meeting with your appointed project team to ensure correct drawings are produced on time and in accordance with your design.
- To prepare an accurate, competitive and detailed technical schedules for the company Support products with the assistance of a dedicated internal structural engineering team.
- Follow up schedules with customers via phone calls and emails to build relationships with key contacts.
- Provide basic calculations to the current standard for all products specified by you.
- Provide detailed handovers to the project team when orders are received.
- Provide excellent customer service; attend occasional office and site visits to develop customer relationships, solve technical issues and develop product design.
- Carry out product presentations as a training aid to staff and customers.
- Conduct site installation training sessions for customers when required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a construction estimating/technical role/autocad role
- Strong ability to read construction drawings and extract relevant information efficiently
- Solid knowledge & understanding of the construction process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Competitive basic salary (Career) (Training)
- 31 days holiday
- Loads of other mini benefits
Apply today - Interviews November 2019
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'