On behalf of our Essex based clients, We are looking for a high calibre applicant, with a demonstrable level of experience within commercial flooring estimation and have extensive knowledge of all types of flooring including timber, laminate, vinyl, linoleum, carpet, carpet tiles and ceramics etc. to work within their estimating team.
Our Client is a reputable commercial flooring contractor proficient in all types of flooring and ceramic installations. They take pride in their Family orientated atmosphere and offer excellent opportunity to advance your career in a secure and interesting environment.
• Possess a wealth of knowledge and personal contacts within the flooring industry.
• Be responsible for key account management, business development, be results driven and have proven year on year success and have the ability to drive and motivate and lead a small team to success.
• Formulating quotations, liaising with suppliers and negotiating discounts to enable our quotations to be priced as competitively as possible.
• Organise and prioritise quotations as per company requirements, log /record quotations and chase main contractors/clients effectively securing client feedback to build historical data and when necessary, establish reasons for not winning jobs and re-quote and reduce prices where possible.
• Build upon relationships with main contractors/clients and win/increase our market share.
• Possess the skills required to digitise and analysis flooring plans and be experienced within the tendering process. Knowledge of tendering sites such as Builders Conference/Barbour advantageous.
• Report confidently to senior management weekly on department results achieved.
• Good communicator, PC skills necessary as will be updating databases daily and most importantly, needs to be a team player
• Pro-actively increase the Companies profile and exposure
Our clients are flexible on package for the right Candidate in the range £30k to £40k depending on experience plus bonuses etc.
To apply for this role please follow the links on this page or, for a confidential discussion on this and several other roles in the South East of the UK please call Justin Kelly at the Office.
Carpet Roles UK are dedicated Recruiters to the UK Flooring Industry.
- Survey Software