Bonfire Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Estimator for its client, a well-established specialist aluminium windows manufacturing company based in Gloucestershire in the South West of England.
Working as part of the Estimating team to conduct preparation of Estimate returns within set deadlines.
- Liaising with Main Contractors and Suppliers to assist with negotiating positive outcomes.
- Review specification and tender enquiry documentation.
- Take-off from Architect / enquiry drawings.
- Competent use of pricing software.
- Completing summary spreadsheets - candidate will need to be proficient in the use and application of spreadsheets.
- Preparation of Estimate returns or Estimate Budgets.
- Issuing quotations to our customers.
- Assist with value engineering bids for a successful outcome.
The preferred candidate is expected to have:
- Previous estimating experience required preferably in the glazing / cladding or manufacturing.
- Computer literate with a knowledge of Microsoft Office and ideally window pricing software.
We are looking to move to first stage interview asap therefore if you would like to be considered apply now
Helping Manufacturing Professionals across the UK to find their next career move
Disclaimer: Bonfire Recruitment or our client are not seeking or accepting unsolicited assistance from search and selection firms or employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, do not contact any of our employees by phone, email or otherwise about this position. Any resume submitted by a search and selection firm or employment agency for a position to any client employee via email, social media or any other means without the existence of a valid written search firm agreement for this position will be deemed deemed the sole property of the Company. The Company (our client) will not be obligated to pay any cost or fee in the event it offers employment to or hires a candidate that came to its attention through such unsolicited referral.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job