Our client is a market leading civil engineering contractor based in the South East, specialising in various different areas of civils’. Their infrastructure division is growing and therefore they have a requirement for an estimator.
Our client has been around for many years and have various services that they offer clients making them at times a main contractor. They are growing an infrastructure side to their business which at present is around £20m. They plan to grow their estimating teams and there will be an opportunity for the right individual to progress into management should they wish.
About the role
- Overseeing the submission of competitive tenders and the subsequent procurement of work for the business. Attending pre and post tender meetings as required.
- Dealing with tenders
- Managing the pre-construction process
- Reporting to the divisional Director
- Developing and maintaining business relationships
About the candidate
- Previous estimating experience
- Some form of qualification in Civil Engineering is desirable but not essential
- Experience in a similar role is desirable
- You will have good time management skills
Point of appeal
- Established and reputable contractor
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Strong pipeline of work
- Civil Engineering
- Heavy Civils