We are looking to appoint an additional Estimator to work within an established team based outside Caerphilly area. The role is to produce project specific designs to suit enquiries received. The role requires the individual to become an expert in the company's field of work and use their skills to drive the market forward from designs prepared. As well as being responsible for individual projects to ensure the smooth transition from concept to installation.
- Preparation of designs to ensure the department meets required turnaround times to company KPI's.
- Correct pricing standards are adopted for the appropriate client/project & all opportunities for up-selling / cross-selling are achieved.
- Liaise with customers to identify and understand their needs.
- Feedback issues and ideas to help develop processes and products and improve its capability, performance and customer service levels.
- Key contributing role in Departmental Activities, working flexibly with all colleagues to achieve team goals and targets.
- Assist the Technical Services in Departmental Activities, working flexibly with all colleagues to achieve team goals and targets.
- Experience in Systems & IT (REVIT, AutoCAD & MS Office etc.).
- Good commercial awareness and strong understanding of Engineering, Architectural & Contractual Principles & Methods of Working.
- Energy, Drive, Ambition and a keen attention to detail.
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- A good communicator, influencer & team member Ability to grow & develop within a commercial environment to meet future challengers.
Company offer fantastic benefits and career progression.
- MS office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job