We are currently recruiting for an internal Sales / Estimating Coordinator to join a leading name within the Construction industry based near little Paxton. This role requires an individual with a Sales and Estimating background within the facades, glazing and glass industry to join the company. This role is a varied role with opportunity to partake in a variety of duties including Sales, Estimating and management of other staff.
The Sales / Estimating Coordinator will be required to report directly to the Managing Director of the company and liaise with a variety of areas and departments within the business. If successful, the Estimating / Sales Manager will be responsible for 3 sales estimators and a marketing assistant. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-established and successful company that is currently undergoing a period of growth due to ongoing success and repeat business.
Sales / Estimating Coordinator Position Overview
- Managing 3 sales Estimators and a Marketing Assistant
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- Liaising with multiple departments and staff
- Undertake various tasks including Sales, Estimating, Commercial Awareness and Office Management.
- Working specifically within the commercial glazing industry.
Sales / Estimating Coordinator Position Requirements
- Previous experience in Estimating / Costing and Sales.
- Knowledge of the Facades and glazing industry would be advantageous
- Strong Construction knowledge
- Experience of management
- Strong customer service experience
- Good communication skills.
- Living in or close to Little Paxton, Huntingdon.
Sales / Estimating Coordinator Position Remuneration
- Salary: £30K - £35K basic
- 28 days' holidays including BH
- One week shut down at Christmas
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job