Role: Estimating Administrator
Salary: up to £22,000
Processing over 50 quotations a day, confidently reading dimensions from drawings with a keen eye for detail to ensure the details are entered with a right first time approach. Working to a KPI of no more than a 5% entry error rating per 30 quotes. Working in a customer service orientated industry with a positive 'can do' attitude. To assist and help the customer service team with general administrative duties.
- Process on average 50 quotations a day, working to return enquiries within 6 working hours.
- Build relationships with regular customers as well as new clients to ensure we capture and investigate all sales opportunities.
- Follow up quotations within an agreed criteria.
- Working closely with the external sales and the customer service team to ensure enquires are followed up effectively.
- Report on any feedback of competitor prices of existing product types to ensure we have complete market awareness.
- Maintain close working relationships with internal supplier's e.g. marketing, production, freight, sales team in order to help achieve objectives.
- Implement new and maintain customer price lists. Set up the sales information for new customers.
- Set up new products and products on customer accounts
- General administrative duties.
- In accordance with Personal Action Plan.
- At least 60 orders with no more than a 10% error rating
KEY SKILLS & PERSONAL FACTORS
- Confident with technical information (or confidence to learn)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Computer Literate (Excel/Word)
- Energetic and self-driven in this sales driven role.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to learn and absorb information
- Self-motivator who is confident and resilient and able multi-task efficiently.
- Must have an eye for detail
- Flexibility of working hours in order to meet the needs of the business.
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visitwww.pursuitgroup.co.uk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job