Estimating Administrator Required
Emico is a highly technically skilled infrastructure engineering company with a significant client base in the Rail industry. We provide a full design and build capability across the Mechanical and Electrical Engineering spectrum.
Based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, we are looking for an Estimating Administrator to join the team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will assist the Estimating team with the preparation of accurate and timely cost estimates by providing administrative support to ensure the team meets client and company deadlines. As the Estimating Administrator, you will liaise with suppliers and sub-contractors, as well as interfacing with other Emico Departments when required.
Duties and Responsibilities
This is a list of the main duties of the role and should not be considered an exhaustive list of duties.
- Log all new enquiries on to the company system and prepare tender file on company drive
- Take responsibility for preparing and maintaining document checklist
- Print drawings and documentation in correct format as required
- Create and maintain Organograms and Organisation Charts through Microsoft Visio
- Assist with the preparation and dispatch of accurate supplier/subcontract enquiries to the timescales dictated. Take responsibility to ensure all responses are received in a timely manner
- Take responsibility for tender stationery and presentation folder availability
- Ensure availability of couriers and ensure on time delivery of bids
- Ensure a complete record of weekly estimating timesheets is maintained to ensure tender cost information is submitted accurately and on time
- Work within company policies and documented management systems
- General Duties of data imputing, document control, filing, answering telephone calls and associated office duties
- Maintain highest levels of commercial confidentiality
- Ability to work as part of a team on major tenders
- This position has functional supervisory responsibility over the work of others to co-ordinate the work and inputs from colleagues, suppliers and others associated with the bid/tender
Knowledge and Skills
- IT skills - strong command in Excel and other Microsoft Applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to effectively communicate to all levels
- Decision making
- Strong analytical skills with a good eye for detail
- Organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Shows initiative
- Proactive approach to work
For further information on Emico career opportunities, please visit our website www.emico.co
- Administrative Support
- Microsoft Office
- Office Skills
- Database Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"