An exciting opportunity has arisen for a budding real estate professional to work alongside a newly formed and experienced team within a large commercial property portfolio.
You will have the opportunity to deliver high quality service within estates management and property consulting and get exposure to all disciplines of commercial real estate, most importantly asset management.
WHATS ON OFFER
- A salary of up to 46k as a senior surveyor.
- Work alongside some highly experienced professionals who will help build your knowledge
- The business has an innovative personality where you will be able to bring your skills and ideas to the table, where they will listen.
- Taking part in a wide range of general practice work, including Agency, L&T, transactions, valuations and consultancy work
- Support the team to deliver an effective service and exceed their expectations
- Preparing sales particulars
- Reviewing and exploiting all opportunities within the business rates discipline within the portfolio
- Assisting with disputes by preparing the evidence required
- Drawing up accurate and detailed reports for stakeholders
- Actively working within the acquisition and disposal of properties
- Play a role in the regeneration of the city with the above and liaise with colleagues as to what direction the city will be going in.
- Degree educated within a relevant field. I.e Real Estate, Estates Management etc.
- MRICS is essential.
- Able to demonstrate commercial and financial nous.
- Experience within a property environment and of management of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of all aspects of General Practice
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate with good communication skills
- Full driving licence.
Whether you are working for a boutique commercial agency and you want to work within the public sector to broaden your expeirence, or whether you want to open the doors to more career prospects by working directly client side, there are many options that will be available for you here, with training and development being of the utmost importance for the team here.
Get in touch with me now to learn more.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- General Practice
- Local Authority
- Estates Surveying
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'