Our client, based in Lancashire, is currently recruiting for a RICS Estates Surveyor on a 12 month contract
Duties will include:
- Proactively managing the portfolio of properties ensuring the maximisation of income
- Managing all valuations and negotiations
- Managing acquisitions, disposals and appropriations
- Dealing with lettings and hiring together with renewals and reviews thereof other than casual lettings of properties in use for service purposes
- Granting or taking of any rights of any description in or over land
- Ensuring the company meets its statutory/legislative obligations in the areas relevant to property management
The successful candidate must be RICS accredited and hold a full UK Driving License
Apply now for immediate start
- "estates management"
- "estates surveyor"