The specialists in professional interim recruitment
Position: Estates Officer
Location: West Yorkshire
Rate: £13.00 to £22.00 per hour
Duration: On going
Venn Group has been approached by a large public sector client in the West Yorkshire area to recruit for an Estates Officer position. The position is an on going temporary assignment, with the possibility of a permanent position.
Your duties will include:
- Provide a mechanical / electrical engineering building maintenance service, ensuring effective maintenance programmes are developed to meet statutory requirements, minimise risk and provide a safe and comfortable environment
- Support the Estate Operations Maintenance Manager / Head of Estates Operations in developing the estate operations in line with the corporate objectives
- The efficient and effective management of directly employed trade staff and contractors.
- Responsible for the performance of all building services engineering operations and estates management
- Provide a responsive maintenance service to pre-determined time scales and standards
- Plan and organise engineering services shut downs for maintenance or new works
- Provide emergency recall and participate in an on-call rota covering all estate services out of normal working hours
- When on call have responsibility for all Estates services and disciplines on the site
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Nick Smith or Jonathan Buckley on and email your updated CV to .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'