Role: Estates Manager
Salary:£40,000 + Benefits
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Location: County Durham
Vacancy Reference: VR/03494
As Estates Manager you will have full responsibility for the operational management of the site and its associated buildings, facilities and contracts. Working to high professional standards, ensuring regulatory compliance and continuity of business operations, you will deliver site-related knowledge and be a source of subject matter expertise to a range of stakeholders.
- Leading and motivating the Estates team ensuring 5 star quality
- Manage all H&S aspects across the buildings to meet business needs
- Ensure that the conservation, planned preventative maintenance and reactive maintenance of buildings and structures is planned and delivered through the term maintenance contract and other contract arrangements
- Manage facilities and maintenance contractors and service providers to ensure contracts meet the needs of the museum and deliver best value for money
- Managing, alongside the Contracts Manager, all building leases, contracts and the maintenance and development of essential building records
- Using data to establish opportunities to develop more efficient and cost-effective contracts.
- Managing minor capital Estates projects.
- Managing budget and quarterly reforecast, constantly looking for cost reduction methods.
Key Requirements (Please only apply if you have all the below).
- Have experience of Estate Management.
- Have experience of taking a customer focused approach to work.
- Be BIFM qualified to level 4 or equivalent.
- Hold a NEBOSH or IOSH certificate.
- Have a working knowledge of building construction, materials, M&E systems and fabric.
- Have knowledge of fire regulations.
- Be able to undertake surveys, audits and the production of reports.
- Have experience of successfully delivering projects of varied sizes.
- Have thorough knowledge of all relevant Health and Safety legislation.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Estates Manager