Estates and Engineering Manager | Spire St Anthony’s | North Cheam | Full Time/Permanent
Founded in 1904, Spire St Anthony's Hospital delivers care from skilled and dedicated staff working together with leading medical practitioners. With a recent 27m development investment we provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London. We offer a different approach to private healthcare offering a variety of specialist treatments across 6 theatres, a Physiotherapy Department with Hydrotherapy Pool and offer level 2 and 3 critical care.
We are looking to recruit a Hospital Estates and Engineering manager who will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the building fabric, building services, grounds and all equipment in a cost effective manner. This role is key to ensuring compliance with all current national legislation and Spire policies and will ensure a safe environment for all staff and customers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To plan, develop and implement a comprehensive preventative maintenance repair programme for all engineering services
- Commissioning, recording and scheduling all new equipment and services for planned maintenance
- Ensuring the continual update of the hospital asset register to keep all plant and equipment visible to the site and the network
- Managing a small team of on-site Engineers
Who we're looking for
- Higher National Certificate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- Management experience is essential
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to the needs of a hospital that is operational 24/7
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1st January 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'