Premier Estates are an award winning property management agent, who offer their services across properties and developments in the UK, with offices in Macclesfield and London.
The Estates Management department is responsible for maintaining the properties that the company manages. Each Estates Manager has a portfolio of properties that they look after, supported by an Estates Coordinator.
This role provides administrative support to one Estates Manager ensuring the smooth operation of the team portfolio in accordance with company procedures and industry best practice.
- General day-to-day administration.
- Deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence and emails, ensuring that it is dealt with appropriately and in accordance with the Customer Service Charter.
- Assist in setting up records and procedures for developments including establishing service contracts, mail-shots to residents, liaising with Finance department regarding service charges and management fees.
- Be the first point of contact on the telephone for residents / contractors / developers. Deal with routine matters and pass more serious or complex matters to the Estates Manager.
- Liaise with residents and contractors regarding routine repair and maintenance requests. Monitor work to completion.
- Administer and monitor insurance claims. Liaise with residents / contractors / insurance companies as appropriate.
- Liaise with Finance department and auditors regarding preparation and distribution of each development’s annual service charge accounts.
- Arrange and give notice of Annual General Meetings and prepare and distribute minutes based on the Estates Manager’s notes.
- Experience of office-based administrative work
- Experience of dealing with customers over the phone
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good people skills
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and knowing when something needs escalating
- Solid organisational skills
- Positive attitude
- Experience of the property industry
- Knowledge of Qube software package
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Property Management