Role: Estates Contracts Manager
Salary:£35k - £40k + Benefits
Job Status: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Yorkshire, Doncaster, Manchester, Midlands
As the Estate Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that all Estates FM and service contracts across multiple contracts - you will also be responsible for the operational management of a number of contracts, ensuring a high performing service is delivered from our suppliers.
- Ensuring that all contract requirements are robustly scoped and documented, working with procurement and legal teams to prepare necessary tendering and contractual documents.
- Ensuring the delivery of contracts against SLAs and KPIs, providing reports and ensuring actions are completed.
- Establishing appropriate internal governance and an accountable cycle of reporting which meets all performance and H&S obligations.
- Reviewing all Estates-led contracts and ensuring they are relevant, fit-for-purpose and delivering value for money.
- Establishing, implementing and managing a programme of contract renewals in line with relevant procurement guidelines and legislation.
- Supporting the strategic development of a Group wide "contracts service" acting as an expert advisor in specifying FM contracted services, amending or establishing policy to ensure appropriate governance is in place, and both contracts and services are compliant with all relevant legislation.
- Prioritising works for these services to achieve service and financial objectives, and relevant performance targets.
- Ensuring contractors meet all Health and Safety obligations during procurement, selection and service delivery.
- Taking care of your personal health and safety and that of others.
- Have experience of negotiating and managing complex FM contracts with a value of at least £500k.
- Experience of procurement in the public sector.
- Have excellent financial and commercial awareness.
- Have experience of managing performance against KPIs and SLAs.
- Have effective leadership, influencing and communication skills, with a proven ability to work effectively with internal stakeholders, subject specialists and external consultants or contactors.
- Be a strong team player with the confidence and experience to influence and support colleagues across the organisation.
- Be self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Contract Requirements
- Delivering Value