Shoosmiths are seeking an Estates Assistant to join the Estates Management Team to help focus on Client Services and providing a good service to internal and external clients. The incumbent will assist in the organisation, management and co-ordination of all Estates Operations, building repairs and resource requirements for the office. In addition, the Estates assistant will ensure service is maintained to the highest standards in all circumstances.
- Support the Estates Management team in the daily delivery of all facilities operations.
- Provide support and cover to other Client Service Teams - Reception, Hospitality and Switchboard.
- Assist in providing safety inductions and DSE assessment to support the team.
- Act as a focal point for all local stationery issues.
- Issue access cards and manage local database.
- Assist with ordering business cards and name badges.
- Assist to maintain training spreadsheets and homeworkers file.
- Assist to organise events for health and safety week.
- Load invoices onto SAP (internal procurement system). And reconcile credit card receipts.
- Provide general health and safety administration support for the team.
- Assist with weekly fire call point tests for Northampton Offices.
- Assist with Risk Assessments and contractor management.
- Assist with planning and organisation of office moves.
- Liaise with external contractors to ensure call outs are correctly placed and work completed within agreed business service level agreements.
- Any other duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work accurately with minimum supervision.
- IT literate with experience of using Word and Excel
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with high levels of accuracy
- Positive and professional attitude with strength of character and determination to succeed
- Ability to identify areas requiring improvement and act on them.
- Good organisational skills to ensure that tasks are effectively scheduled within working time available and with good administration skills
- Flexible attitude to work to meet business needs
- Excellent customer service experience with emphasis on dealing with clients and customers both face to face, via email and over the phone
- Willingness to help others as and when needed
- Credit Card
- Business Service
- Focal Point
- Safety Administration