Estates and Facilities Officer (Band 6)
Our client is looking for an Estates and Facilities Officer to assist in a busy NHS setting.
You will be Responsible for the day to day operational management of a high value Estates and Facilities management service for specific localities that are part of a large Mental Health and Community Service across Essex.
Job Title: Estates and Facilities Officer (Band 6)
Location: Colchester (You will be required to travel to different sites under your jurisdiction)
PAY: £16.50 PAYE - £20.00 Umbrella
Duration: 2 Months Potentially longer
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
- The post holder is operationally responsible for day today management and coordinating all aspects of an effective operational Estates and Facilities management service.
- The post holder is responsible for the effective monitoring of the Estates and Facilities services including the development to audits, updating the audit as required, the audit programmer and the completion of audits and reports.
- You will be required to take a managing role for all Estates and Facilities services functions for a selection of nominated sites within a locality including catering, cleaning services, portering, linen, security and CCTV systems staff accommodation and waste management.
- Investigate and process complaints concerning Estates and Facilities services in an effective and constructive manner
- Post holder will be required to participate in the Estates and Facilities management on- call rota as required by Senior Management
- Day today responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of the Estate Maintenance Services, including labour, buildings and plant/equipment. Analyse daily and weekly works requests, prioritise according to response requirements
- Assessment, reporting and maintaining NHS compliance
- Budgets covering laboratory building and small projects
- Operations, maintenance and works /projects on large sites with extended infrastructure and critical facilities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'