Estates and Facilities Manager
An Estates and Facilities Manager is required to join a growing company in Abingdon.
As Estates and Facilities Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing and coordinating the implementation of the management strategy throughout the organisation
- Managing the building and facilities
- Recommending policies, strategies, reports and information
The ideal Estates and Facilities Manager will have:
- Broad experience of dealing with estates and facilities management
- The ability to deal with health, safety and welfare matters
- Experience of successfully negotiating and managing contracts
Company benefits include:
- 27.5 days annual leave- you can carry over 10 days to the next financial year if needed
- Flexi time - any extra hours are calculated so that you can build up time to take off without using your annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Free use of gym
- Free parking
- Subsidised Costa
- Yearly bonus ( last year 7% )
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Recruitment a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency/Employment Business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'