Estates Administrator (EA350)
Aspire Defence Services Limited is working alongside the Ministry of Defence, the Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO) and our partners to deliver a modern, fully serviced, flexible living and working environment across the four garrisons in Aldershot and Salisbury Plain for over 18,700 soldiers. If you would like to be part of this exciting, thriving organisation, please see our website at www.aspiredefence.co.uk for current vacancies.
Currently, we are recruiting for the following:
Purpose: Provide Comprehensive administrative support to the Estates Team and to ensure efficient and effective delivery of service.
* Maintain administrative processes and procedures to support the team in line with the ADSL Management System.
* Act as a point of contact to receive incoming enquiries/ visitors and either deal with or signpost as appropriate in an effective and competent manner.
* Liaise with team members, assist in prioritising team work load, and ensure closure of jobs as appropriate and all completed paperwork is passed to the relevant section.
Experience & Skills Required:
* 5 GCSE's including English or Maths or NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
* Ability to record, manage and utilise data to provide meaningful information on which management of the estate can be rationally based.
* Good organisational and communication skills is essential.
Closing Date: 23 March 2018
If you are interested, would like further information and to apply please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Pyle at Gi Group on and email your CV