- Support the Estates Manager and Property Acquisitions Manager across all property matters within the business, covering retail. warehouse and office premises.
- Undertake acquisitions, lease renewals and rent reviews across the retail portfolio.
- Support the acquisitions strategy planning with location reports, including demographic information.
- Involvement in the day to day Estate Management of the portfolio, including data management, site inspections and invoice approval.
- Participation in weekly property meetings with senior board members.
- Assist with the presentation of property submissions for the board meetings.
- Insight in the shop fitting process, including attendance at site meetings.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external agents.
This is an opportunity to work for a growing and exciting retailer, within the in house property team, dealing with a broad range of property matters across our retail network, our distribution network and our Head Office premises. You will be involved in our ambitious retail expansion plans from strategy development, site identification through to final acquisition. You will also be involved in the Estate Management of the existing portfolio, liaising with Landlords, Asset Managers and third party consultants to achieve the most efficient and cost effective management of the Footasylum portfolio. Finally, this opportunity will allow you to be involved in store development and over see some elements of project management of new store fit outs. We are looking for someone with a knowledge of the retail, and wider UK, property industry, but that also has a passion for and understanding of the general retail and fashion industries. We are also looking for someone who is keen to broaden their experience and who can learn and adapt to the challenges that come their way from an ever changing and exciting business.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years PQE (or equivalent).
- Good knowledge of the retail property market
- Retail business knowledge / background desirable
- Proven record of transnational experience
- Good presentation skills, both written and oral
- Outgoing and personable with a desire to network
- Be prepared to travel throughout the UK
- UK driving license
- Retail, Property, Acquisitions
- Estate Planning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'