Estate Support and Security Manager
Remedy Recruitment are currently working with the a local authority within London and are currently seeking an Experienced Estate Support and Security Manager to work in a busy Housing Team.
** 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITHIN HOUSING REQUIRED**
To increase the level of security on Council Estates, through the effective management and delivery of a value for money Estate Support and Security Service that promotes equality and diversity; meets service standards; reduces anti social behaviour; facilitates access to council services; continually improves and achieves high levels of resident satisfaction.
Main Duties and Responsibilities-
- In order to ensure the service implements all corporate objectives and targets; agree and set both individual staff and team objectives and development plans and training requirements; forward plan and carry out regular team meetings, one to ones and appraisals and ensure these are carried out within the service. To have overall responsibility for authorising leave; dealing with sickness absence; performance issues and disciplinary matters.
- Keep under review all existing IT, CCTV systems, Shift Rota's and procedures, and assess best practice both within the service and of leading service providers. This includes systems for the effective management and record keeping of CCTV review requests; controlled access system use; administration of communal and fob keys; repairs reporting and requests for information sharing. Aim for continual improvement in service delivery.
- In order to maintain advertised service cover ensure that shift rota and cover arrangement are maintained and that CCTV monitoring; controlled access systems and inter-estate links are kept in working order. Co-ordinate systems for regular maintenance; reporting faults and facilitating repairs.
- Responsibility for ensuring service spending remains within budget through effective budget monitoring and management. Have responsibility for ordering service equipment including office equipment and staff uniforms. Identify opportunities for service improvements and cost savings.
- Liaise with Tenants and Residents Associations and individual residents on the operation of the service including service standards. Attend residents meetings and participate in discussions to further the aims of the service.
- Ensure high quality responses are given within deadline in relation to stakeholder enquiries or complaints and to MP, Councillor or Ombudsman enquiries.
- To provide witness statements for the Housing Management; ASB team and the Police. Attend court to give evidence.
- Co-ordinate with planned maintenance and repairs contractors, gas, water and electricity services and emergency services from fire police and ambulance services on estates covered by the Estate Security and Support Service; progress the cleaner greener safer agenda; participate in the recycling and CCTV initiatives.
- Responsibility to ensure all those employed with the Estate Support and Security Service have achieved the required professional training and certification prior to employment (agency staff) or within an agreed period of appointment (council staff).
Please give Bronte at Remedy a call for more information .