Estate Planning Administrator
We are seeking an experienced Administrator to work for an established legal services organisation based in a beautiful location in Kenilworth.
Our client provides a range of legal services, probate, professional executor and trustee services.
This is an exciting time to join the company in a newly created role which has come about due to expansion.
As an Estate Planning Administrator, the role will involve:
- Acting as the first point of contact for Advisors
- Dealing with all enquiries, outbound communications and administrative functions for new entrants, systems and software teams.
- Scheduling and arranging courses and webinars on a monthly basis including attendance at training events at a local hotel
- Providing technical support for monthly webinars
- Supporting the Directors' PA including provision of holiday cover
- Liaising with the Marketing Department to promote & sell company events and software
- Dealing with customers by telephone and face to face
Suitable candidates will have:
- Minimum 12 months' experience in administration, gained in a legal services, financial, estate planning or wealth management field.
- Outstanding customer service
- The ability to work independently
- A positive can-do attitude towards problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multitask
- Good attention to detail
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Excel, Work and Outlook)
- The ability to work as a team player
- Flexibility and a willingness to learn
Our client invests heavily in staff training and development. You will be given every opportunity to develop your existing skills and to learn new ones. As a company they are ever evolving which means more career opportunities than ever are available
This is a full time permanent position, working 35 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Benefits include free parking, 23 days' annual leave plus bank holidays, fabulous career prospects and ongoing training and development.
For more information please contact Tracey McCabe at Options Resourcing's Coventry office .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'