Umbrella rate: £16.00 an hour
Working on behalf of a Local Authority, Aatom Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Estate Parking and Access Officer on a 3 month contract with a possibility of an extension. They would like someone who has the experience and knowledge in the following:
Purpose of the role -
To manage the non-residential property portfolio including; garages, sheds and estate parking spaces. Increase income for the Housing Revenue Account by maximising the lettings for the non-residential properties. Administer the communal entrance keys service to an excellent standard supporting the voids team and housing officers.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Process requests for new letting of non-res properties
- Process requests for terminating non-res properties.
- Process appeals for parking charge notices.
- Process requests for repairs in partnership with operatives.
- Ensure requests for disposal of contents are managed and photos stored.
- Respond to customer queries and requests for information relating to complaints and members enquiries.
- Process incoming and outgoing voids keys.
- Process orders from customers for communal access keys.
- Investigate and draft responses to complaints and members enquiries.
- Assist the Estate Parking and Access Manager to implement the investment programme for non-res properties.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience -
- Good level of proficiency in a wide range of Microsoft IT packages, in particular Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good Organisational skills and able to manage a varied workload
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) including literacy, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines and timescales
- Experience of providing advice and information to members of the public
- Local Authority
- Public Sector
- Estate Parking and Access Officer
- Estate Parking
- Charges notices