We are seeking a highly professional Estate Manager to join a growing organisation that will offer career progression and development opportunities. You will be part or fully MIRPM &/Or ASSOCRICS qualified with a desire to complete these and further qualifications. You will demonstrate exceptional customer service and effective communication skills.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire (Predominately remote working)
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
To be suitable for this role you will have 5 or more years’ management experience and ideally within estate management, but this can either be within surveying or property management. You will have the ability to build strong relationships with customers and communicate effectively.
- Managing a portfolio of residential estates effectively, providing an exceptional service to all customers
- Understanding all financial aspects
- Drafting budgets and reporting to the Directors
- Managing valuable assts effectively and obligations fulfilled
- Generate purchase orders and authorise payments for invoices
- Identify any financial issues such as cash flow or arrears and rectify any problems
- Ensure annual accounts are accurate and completed on time
- Making sure planned maintenance is scheduled on time and reviewed annually
- Ensuring all maintenance jobs are completed correctly
- Conducting planned site visits to ensure standards are upheld
- Filling any inspection reports appropriately and any actions have been addressed and dealt with
- Managing the approval and appointment of all contractors
- Producing excellent correspondence to Directors and Residents including budget information, meeting minutes, newsletters and any other general information required
- Keeping regular contact with all customers and responding in a timely manner
- Arranging and preparing client meetings and Directors meetings
- Managing hard and soft data such as emails and document files, ensuring they are updated and correctly stored on the company system
- Problem solving any issues or complaints that have occurred with tenants and residents
- Following company policies and procedures
Skills and Experience Required:
- MUST be MIRPM or/& ASSOCRICS qualified
- 5 + years’ experience within management
- Ideally estate management experience but property or surveying is also considered
- Strong experience in managing budgets and other financial aspects
- Knowledge of relevant legislations
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem solver
- Strong IT skills with the use of Qube is advantageous
- Willingness to learn and progress
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
- Problem Solving
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'