ESTATE MANAGER - The Acorn Group, Bromley
The Acorn Group is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Estate Manager to be based at our Head Office in Bromley - near Bromley North train station. The successful applicant will be a team player with a desire to work within the property management sector. You will be smart, highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deliver an exceptional level of customer service / client fulfilment. The position is permanent and full time and will provide opportunity to the right candidate to progress to a senior position. A clean driving licence is required.
Salary will be from £24,000 depending on experience.
- A team player
- Highly motivated
- Organised with attention to detail
- An excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Exceptional customer service
- Experience in the property management sector (in particular long leasehold)
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of residential blocks and estates in and around the South East
- Preparing and monitoring service charge budgets
- Liaising with leaseholders, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
- Arranging and monitoring works and repairs and service contracts
- Administering insurance claims
- Arranging large works and consulting with owners
- Arranging risk assessments and monitoring health and safety compliance
- Carrying out site inspections
- Monthly commission / bonus
- Being a key part of a friendly busy team
- Opportunity for progression
- Use of pool car for site inspections
The Acorn Group were nominated by The London Stock Exchange as one of the top 1000 Companies to inspire Britain in 2015.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'