Estate Manager, Pangbourne (Residential, part time)
What you’ll be doing
As an Estate Manager you’ll be customer focused, flexible, have a strong passion for older people’s rights and independence and reflect our shared values in your day-to-day activities.
- Connect with residents, helping them access health and social services, and encourage inclusion in social events
- Help new residents settle into their homes in a positive and respectful way
- Manage contractors in an honest and proactive manner to ensure homes are well maintained, and repairs are completed to a high standard and in a timely manner
- Be courageous in ensuring the smooth running of the estate
Who we need
You do not need to have previous estate or housing experience as we’ll provide an in-depth training programme covering all aspects of estate practice.
We need people who share our values, people who are friendly, customer focused, calm and have the ability to work with a wide range of people. Being well organised and computer literate is essential.
Who we are
Hanover employs more than 900 people throughout England. We are an inclusive employer and our investment in you is recognised by our award for Investors in People.
At Hanover we believe in values. We are Honest, Connected, Positive, Courageous, Respectful and Inclusive. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
What we offer
We believe in supporting you, and have a range of lifestyle benefits to ensure a good work-life balance, and a positive sense of wellbeing. Our attractive packages include:
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays) and 1.5 company allocated days
- Option to take up to 10 days unpaid leave per year
- Contributory pension scheme, with employer contributions and non-contributory life assurance
- Family friendly policies including; enhanced maternity and paternity pay, childcare vouchers and flexible working patterns
- O2 and Microsoft Office discounts for staff
- A commitment to growing you through training, professional qualification support and individual development plans
About the role
- Location: 18 Willows Court, Station Road, Pangbourne, RG8 7AW and Chiltern Close, Benson, Oxfordshire, OX10 6LG
- Closing date: 4 October 2018
- Interview date: week commencing 15 October 2018
- This post requires the holder to live on site. The accommodation is a 3 bedroom second floor flat (1 of the rooms is to be used as an office) available at a rent of £449.95 per month, payable from salary.
- It is essential that that post holder has access to their own transport to travel between each site
- Employment is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
Hanover and Anchor are currently in talks around merging. To find out more, visit our proposed merger pages.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Friendly Personality
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'