Estate Manager - E16
We require an experienced Estate Manager to be based at an attractive and busy site in E16. The site consists of approximately 400 units.
You will be responsible for a team of 12 including concierge, a handyman and cleaning staff.
As an Estate Manager, you will manage the development and its employees, overseeing the day-to-day operations and ensuring that all services and activities are carried out efficiently. In addition, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all stakeholders and will lead on the delivery of excellent customer service to all residents, contractors and visitors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the quality of service at the development is maintained at a high level at all times
- Acting as a first point of contact for all queries from residents
- Effective management of the onsite staff in partnership with the managing agent
- Ensuring that all required health & safety inspections and activities are carried to out to the highest standards - timely reporting of defects, and health & safety concerns
- Manage all contracts required for the estate and contractors on site employed by the managing agent and assist in the development and management of long term maintenance plans
- Creating and implementing all relevant operational strategies
Skills and Experience:
- Substantial managerial or supervisory experience gained within a similar customer focused role
- Experience in a high end residential management role
- Experience of delivering maintenance programmes for life safety, BMS Systems including working knowledge of periodic maintenance schedules
- Significant experience of understanding, interpreting and preparing complex reports and plans
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of relevant Landlord and Tenant Act, RICS and ARMA guideline
- Good understanding of Health and Safety processes
8am -5.30pm, Monday to Friday. The candidate will be required to be flexible for meetings outside of these hours at times.
£35,000-£38,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Location: E16 (DLR)
Apply with your CV today.
Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance.*
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'