*Full time and Part time roles available*
OSR Recruitment are proud to be working with a well-established company in Bury St Edmunds to recruit for Estate Housing Manager to join their busy and up and coming team. This role is part time, working around 2 - 3 days a week with the occasional Saturday. We are also keen to speak to people who are looking for full time work, as this role could become full time with the rest of the hours being accumulated by working with the companies' lettings team.
- Handling any ad-hoc maintenance duties
- Sustaining financial records for audit and statutory
- Chairing AGM if and when required
- Accounting and maintaining service charge payments
- Handling and managing all health and safety matters
- Directing regular site inspections
- Communicating with insurance brokers to make sure all policies are in place
- Main point of contact for all tenants, landlords and contractors
- Negotiating Lease renewals
- Organisation of tenant's compliance with the lease
- Experience in Block, Housing and Estate management
- Good knowledge of I.T skills
- Access to your own vehicle
- Flexible and hard working
- Have a high level of understanding of the insurance fundamentals of estate management
To find out the salary and any other information on the advert please get in contact with Matt at OSR Recruitment for more information. Alternatively to apply for the role please do so via the link on this webpage.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.