With over 95 offices across the UK, Northwood are an established, progressive and motivated franchise Estate Agency working across both residential sales and lettings. We have an outstanding reputation in the local area, and are considered by many to be one of the market leader in the region.
Due to our continued success and expansion, we are now looking to recruit the following to work as part of the team in the Birmingham office.
You will be an experienced Sales Manager Valuer/Lister or a highly motivated and enthusiastic Sales Negotiator ready to progress your career to the next level.
Your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process from business generation right through to listing the property.
You will be tasked with specific postcode areas and will have support from the MD and work closely with the Branch Manager and office administration support team in order to maximise and deliver on key KPI’s.
Our reputation is built on integrity, hard work and commitment to providing first class service. Sharing in these values is the key to developing a long-term career within the business.
You will need to have the following experience to succeed in this role:
- Experience as a Negotiator/Valuer within an Estate Agency.
- Generate valuations within our specific postcode areas and deliver on key KPI’s.
- Visit properties and provide appraisals.
- Lead generation, devising marketing strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding in a timely manner to all leads and enquiries.
- Convert valuation opportunities to instructions.
- Photograph and measure properties ready for marketing.
- Ensure all marketing literature is correct and up to date.
- Ensure third party services are successfully sold, including mortgage and conveyancing referral’s.
- Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
- An excellent work ethic.
- UK driver's licence and own vehicle required.
It is essential that applicants will already be an experienced Estate Agent Valuer/Lister, with a strong knowledge of the industry and a clear passion for property with a good knowledge of the Birmingham area. The successful candidate will be self-motivating and have a proven track record of converting opportunities.
- A minimum of 2 year’s estate agency experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Some experience and understanding of the Listing process.
- Proven success reaching Sales targets.
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as working alongside an existing team.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- You must have a full UK driving licence and your own car.
A career with Northwood is both rewarding and satisfying. We invest heavily in our staff and our ambitious and able team members can progress within the company at a fast pace with excellent long-term career prospects.
In return for this Sales Valuer/ Lister position the position offers a basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 (Depending on Experience) with an OTE of £30,000+ per annum, made up of commissions and bonuses. Also includes secure city centre parking space.
If you are looking for a great opportunity & believe you have the necessary skills & experience, then please send your CV with covering letter to: Mr Nin Rehal at Northwood Birmingham.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.
- Estate Agents
- Estate Agency