With significant expansion plans already underway this year, we are an independent British owned real estate agency, with offices in the UK and UAE, which holds a number of prestigious accolades including over 22 international property awards, in addition to being listed in the top 3 of the Forbes Middle East Top 100 for estate agencies in the Arab World. We've recently been recognised by the Dubai Land Department for the record number of transactions, putting us among the top 0.1% of agencies in Dubai, not to mention we have been awarded Real Estate Broker of the year across the UAE, by the Arabian Business Awards. For consecutive years Allsopp & Allsopp have been named the highest lead generator by the UAE's largest property portals, therefore leads will not be short in supply. If you are working as an Estate Agent, Sales Negotiator, Property Lister/Valuer, Lettings or within another heavily targeted sales role, in the UK and you are looking for the next step in your career, then apply directly with us today.
We have already opened three new offices in Dubai this year and have plans to open more in the coming months! Therefore, we are looking for determined, driven sales people, with a proven track record, ideally with at least two year's experience in a target driven environment to join, our winning team.
You should be motivated by success and the fantastically enhanced lifestyle and earnings that come with the opportunity that we are offering:
- Property Leasing Consultant - £75,000 OTE (with no upper limit)
- Property Sales Consultant - £200,000 OTE (with no upper limit)
Our experienced HR & Recruitment team will guide you through the process from visa application, to accommodation through to which gym to join and when you can expect to do your first deal - All we need is you. Simply send us your CV.
About the role:
As a Property Leasing or Property Sales Consultant your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Generating new instructions by way of outbound cold/warm calling
- Conducting market appraisals/valuations with homeowner/landlord
- Photographing & preparing properties ready for advertising
- Matching clients to specific properties, arranging and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers between both buyer and seller/or tenant/landlord
- Full UK driving license
- Must have at least 2 year's estate agency experience (or other target driven experience.)
- To be financially independent to make the move to a new country
- Cold/warm call calling experience advantageous
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Drive and determination
- A team player but also capable to work independently
What we offer:
- A full resident's/employment visa paid by Allsopp & Allsopp
- Assistance with relocation which include accommodation sourcing, bank account set-up, and assistance in getting a UAE driving license
- Bespoke Induction & Ongoing Training - With our very own, dedicated Head of Training & Development, to ensure you receive the best possible start in your new career
- Discounted group medical insurance
- Subsidized branded company car options available
- Dedicated admin staff member per team
- Existing database and guaranteed leads
- Uncapped and unlimited tax-free earning potential (our top earners, earn in excess of £300,000 per annum)
- Tiered commission structure
- 20 days' annual leave, plus public holidays and closed at Christmas
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives
- Career progression path from Consultant to Senior and Associate Director
How to Apply?
Simply get in touch with a copy of your CV and one of our team will be in touch. We will endeavour to make contact within 7 working days. Should you not receive a response within that time, your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"