Estate Agent - All Training Provided - 15K Basic, 60K OTE
Are you self-motivated and willing to work hard?
Have you considered a role in property?
My client is a high-end agency looking for a switched-on, determined individual to join their dedicated team of professionals in Chelsea. As a Trainee Lettings Negotiator, you will be provided award-winning, in-house training to support the start of your property career.
Estate Agent Duties:
- Organising and attending property viewings
- Generating new business by contacting vendors and landlords
- Maintaining positive relationships with clients and tenants
- Administrative duties
Estate Agent Profile:
- Hard-working and dedicated
- Sales experience is desired but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Full, clean UK Driving License
Estate Agent Package:
- 15k Basic
- 50k+ OTE in your first year
- Company car/car allowance
- Company phone
- Bonus schemes and incentives including trips abroad
- Award-winning training provided in-house
- Clear progression structure
As a Trainee Estate Agent, you will be responsible for generating and maintaining business as part of a skilled team of negotiators all working towards targets. The role will be fast-paced, people-facing and sales focused. You will need a positive, can-do attitude above all else.
In return, you can expect an extremely competitive salary package including sliding scale commission, company car and phone, private healthcare, monthly bonuses, trips abroad and a fantastic team culture.
Key Words: Property Consultant, Graduate Property Consultant, Trainee Property Consultant, Graduate Estate Agent, Trainee Estate Agent, Estate Agent, Estate Agency, Residential Property, Property, Property Sales, Lettings, Graduate Lettings Negotiator, Trainee Lettings Negotiator, Trainee Negotiator, Negotiator, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator, Graduate Negotiator
Turner Wise Property Recruitment
If you are career-focused, driven and money motivated please apply for this position with your CV and I will aim to get back to all successful candidates over the next few working days.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Highly Ambitious
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job