Are you looking for a new challenge as a Senior Sales Negotiator in a busy Estate Agent? This is a great opportunity for someone who is already a Senior Sales Negotiator wanting to join a new, exciting company looking for the next step in their career.
Our client is a successful independent Estate Agent specalising in the high end market offering both Sales Lettings & New Homes services, who are looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join their high performing team within their office in Pinner.
Benefits for the Senior Sales Negotiator position:
- Progression within an excellent company
- High basic salary with uncapped earning potential
- Car allowance
- Great working environment
The ideal candidate for this Senior Sales Negotiator will:
- Must have experience either as a Senior Sales Negotiator, or extensive experience as a Sales Negotiator within the Property Industry
- Extensive knowledge of the sales process within property
- Target driven
- Well spoken and presented
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Must hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car
The role of the Senior Sales Negotiator will entail:
- Meeting with clients
- Assessing buyers & Sellers particular needs
- Responding to queries via e-mail and telephone
- Maintaining good relationships with clients following sales
- Promoting properties via different mediums
- Over achieving Targets
- Book mortgage appointments
- Sell conveyancing
Contact Details: If you are interested in this role as a SENIOR SALES NEGOTIATOR please contact the Property Recruitment Team at Rayner Personnel on and send a copy of your CV to Jo Green (jo.green@raynerpersonnel) & David Bonnar ()
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'