Senior Sales Negotiator - City & Islington
National award winner of the prestigious Guild of Property Professionals "Agent of the Year 2017 and 2018"
Victorstone are an award winning estate agents operating across the capital offering a range of property services including sales, lettings, property management, developments, financial services, and block management.
Victorstone were awarded the 'Best Estate Agent to work for’ accolade at the Sunday Times’ Estate Agency & Lettings Agency of the Year awards for 2015 & 2016.
We are currently we are recruiting for a Senior Sales Negotiator for our City Office. Must have a at least 24 months experience as a Sales Negotiator and proven track record
- Competitive £22,000 basic salary
- An outstanding, uncapped commission structure (Up to 20%)
- Lead generation commission
- Car allowance, Company car or Pool car ( a full current driving license is required)
- Comprehensive training programme (NFoPP , Guild Associate & RAN Relocation specialist sponsorship)
- Genuine career progression
- Perbox Membership + Company Mobile
- Monday to Friday 6pm finish
We are proud of our exceptional standards and reputation and in order to succeed with us you must be sharp, committed and professional at all times.
As part of our growing Residential Sales division a typical day will include,
- a morning meeting
- viewing properties
- negotiating sales offers
- providing exceptional customer service at all times to encourage commendations and recommendations.
At Victorstone the team ethic is very important and you will need the following skills and experience for this Sales Negotiator position:
- Achieve and strive to exceed all Sales targets and maximise personal activity levels through high standards of customer communication
- Enthusiasm for the London property market
- Strong negotiation skills, ensuring all offers taken are fully recorded, submitted promptly and financially qualified
- Understand the company’s business priorities and use the daily structure to ensure you are focused on key activities that achieve the core objectives
- Monitor own performance against targets and take action to improve volume/conversions/ratios
- Consistently provide exceptional client service to ensure we deliver on commitments to retain clients
To apply for this Senior Sales Negotiator role please click apply now together with an image of yourself.
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Estate Agents