Estate Agent - Senior Lettings Negotiator - City & Islington
National award winners of the prestigious Guild of Property Professionals "Agent of the Year 2017 & 2018"
Victorstone are a multi awarding estate agents operating across the capital offering a range of property services including sales, lettings, property management, developments, financial services, and block management.
Victorstone were awarded the 'Best Estate Agent to work for’ accolade at the Sunday Times’ Estate Agency of the Year awards for 2015 & 2016.
Victorstone are part of several successful national networks and accreditations including:
- Relocation Agent Network (Cartus PLC)
- Guild of Professional Estate Agents
- Investors in People (IIP)
We are currently we are recruiting for a Estate Agent - Senior Lettings Negotiator for our flagship City Office.
Must have a at least 36 months experience as a Lettings Negotiator and proven track record
- Competitive basic salary
- An outstanding, uncapped commission structure (Up to 20%)
- Lead generation commission
- Office Commission
- Car allowance or Company car ( a full current driving license is required)
- Comprehensive training programme (NFoPP & Guild Associate sponsorship)
- Genuine career progression
- Company Mobile
- Perbox Subscription
- Monday to Friday 6pm finish
- Alternate Saturdays
We are proud of our exceptional standards and reputation and in order to succeed with us you must be sharp, committed and professional at all times.
As part of our growing lettings division a typical day will include,
- a morning meeting
- viewing lettings properties
- negotiating offers
- providing exceptional customer service at all times to encourage commendations and recommendations.
At Victorstone the team ethic is very important and you will need the following skills and experience for this Lettings position:
- Achieve and strive to exceed all Lettings targets and maximise personal activity levels through high standards of customer communication
- Enthusiasm for the London lettings market
- Strong negotiation skills, ensuring all lettings offers taken are fully recorded, submitted promptly and financially qualified
- Understand the company’s business priorities and use the daily structure to ensure you are focused on key activities that achieve the core objectives
- Monitor own performance against lettings targets and take action to improve volume/conversions/ratios
- Consistently provide exceptional client service to ensure we deliver on commitments to retain clients
To apply for this role please click apply now, together with an image of yourself. Applications with out an image will not be considered.
- Estate Agents
- Senior Negotiator