A great opportunity to join a forward thinking Estate Agency network.
As one of the branch Valuer’s/Lister’s your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process from business generation right through to listing the property online. You will be tasked with a specific postcode area and will have support from a branch manager and office coordinator in order to maximise and deliver on key KPI’s.
The position offers a basic salary range £18,000 - £20,000 dependent on experience, with an OTE of £35,000 - £40,000+ per annum, made up of commissions and bonuses.
To succeed as a Valuer/Lister you will need to possess the following:
- Experience as a Senior Negotiator/Valuer within an Estate Agency.
- Generate valuations in a specific postcode area.
- Visit properties and provide appraisals.
- Convert valuation opportunities to instructions.
- Photograph and measure properties ready for marketing.
- Ensuring literature is materially correct and up to date.
- Ensure third party services are successfully sold including mortgage and conveyancing referral’s.
- Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions.
- Experience using Reapit would be advantageous - not essential.
- A valid UK driving license & Own Car.
- An excellent work ethic.
If you are looking for a great opportunity & believe you have the necessary skills & experience, then please contact Nick Marlow at Rayner Personnel.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job