Estate Agent Sales Valuer / Lister - Leamington Spa - £40k-45k OTE
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Valuer/Lister to join this award-winning international Estate Agency based in their successful Leamington Spa office.
The successful Candidate needs to have a proven and successful Residential Sales Listing background with experience of the Warwickshire/Leamington Spa property market. As a dedicated Valuer / Lister you will need to have the drive and determination to generate and attend as many market appraisals as possible whilst having the hunger to successfully convert them to instruction. You will need to be polished and well presented and able to deliver on the company’s commitment to delivering exceptional Customer experiences.
As a Branch Valuer/Lister your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals, converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process from business generation right through to listing the property online with the assistance of your team coordinator. You will be tasked with specific postcode areas and will have support from your branch manager and team coordinator to maximise and deliver on key KPI’s.
- Creating and Maintaining New Customer Relationships
- Creating and attending market appraisals
- Converting valuations to Instruction
- Photograph and measure properties ready for marketing
- Upselling third party services
- Supporting the wider sales operation as required
- Business Development an outbound calling
Experience, qualifications and desirables
- Existing Residential Sales Experience Essential
- Listing Experience in Warwickshire/Leamington Spa highly desirable
- Driven and Motivated
- A Natural Deal Closer
- Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills
- Polished and Well Presented
- UK driving licence and own vehicle
What you need to do now
If you feel you have the standout ability to succeed in this Sales Valuer / Lister role and have the drive to match this highly rated agency, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us to discuss any other available roles. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Buzzrecruitfor a confidential chat.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'