Lettings / Sales Negotiator - Southampton - up to £18.5k basic £25k package plus Pool Car
Fabulous opportunity to join this leading, established independent Estate Agent and Lettings Agent brand located in Southampton. Due to growth they are looking for an energetic, motivated and ambitious Lettings / Sales Negotiator to join this fun and friendly team.
Purpose of Role:
- Generate, arrange and carry out viewings of properties to let and sale
- Build and maintain long term relationships with Landlords
- Ensure all office systems/service standards are adhered to
Essential Skills for the Lettings Negotiator role:
- Able to learn quickly, take responsibility and strive for success
- A dynamic, fun individual who thrives in a team and takes ownership of their own projects
- Someone who can build relationships with our clients whilst also exploring new opportunities
- Well Presented and Well Spoken
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate - fantastic administrative skills
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
- Full UK driving license
- Exceptional customer service skills
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a specialist Property Industry recruiter covering the following roles:
Lettings Coordinator/Lettings Negotiator/ Lettings Senior Negotiator/ Lettings Valuer / Lettings Assistant Manager / Lettings Branch Manager / Lettings Area Manager / Property Manager & Property Management / Estate Agency Administrator / Estate Agent Negotiator / Estate Agency Senior Negotiator / Estate Agent Valuer / Estate Agency Assistant Manager / Estate Agent Branch Manager / Estate Agent Area Manager
- Estate Agents
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'