Sell Right Estate Agents are expanding and are looking for an Estate Agent Sales Administrator/ Sales Progressor based in Treforest, Pontypridd to support our successful sales team with an immediate start.
Duties will include: Delivering high level of customer service, Liaising with solicitors, lenders, estate agents ensuring a fast seamless service so property sales are managed with the upmost speed and efficiency. Working to targets and goals.
Supporting the sales team as necessary. We need you to be: Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your goals. Confident, resilient and enjoy communicating. Professional, organised and have a great work ethic.
Able to work under pressure and multi-task. Experience in a similar type role preferred although not essential.
The main responsibilities of the role are listed below:
- Collecting information about a property and arranging for photographs to be taken;
- Talking to the sellers about their property and its special features;
- Marketing and promoting properties for sale;
- Representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers;
- Monitoring sales as they proceed and liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents;
- Advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy;
- Making sure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both buyer and seller;
- Keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
- Helping withoverflow viewings of properties to prospective purchasers
- Providing constructive feedback to vendors
- Business generation activities as required
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the following key skills:
- Well presented team player
- Enthusiastic yet empathetic telephone manner
- Excellent face to face, email and telephone communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Clean driving licence and use of own vehicle
Hours of Work
Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job