Are you currently working in the estate agency industry in the UK as a sales or lettings negotiator / valuer or within another heavily targeted sales role and are looking for the next step in your career? Then this is the role for you!
We are a British-owned real estate company looking for talented sales people to join our growing team in Dubai. Previous agency experience is preferred but by no means essential - the main thing we look for is the ability to sell!
As a Sales / Lettings Negotiator your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Generating instructions by way of outbound cold / warm calling
- Matching clients to specific properties then arranging and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers between both buyer and seller or tenant and landlord
- Conducting market appraisals
- Photographing apartments / villas
- Previous estate agency in sales / lettings experience or strong sales background in a target driven role
- Cold / warm calling experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Drive and determination with a desire to succeed
- Strong team player but with the ability to work alone
- Savings to support your move as this is a commission only role, we do require candidates to have a minimum of £5,000 - £10,000 in savings to be able to support themselves initially
- Motivated by money
What we can offer you:
- Full residence visa and work permit paid for by HMS homes
- Group health insurance paid for by HMS homes
- Pre-paid mobile phone contract paid for by HMS homes
- Tiered commission structure starting from 50% on all personal deals
- Relocation assistance with guidance on accommodation and life in Dubai
- Full HR support and guidance through the employee’s tenure
- Company driver
- Dedicated admin staff
- Existing database and guaranteed leads
- Uncapped and unlimited tax-free earning potential
- Ongoing training and career development
- Marketing package on all major portals in the UAE
- In house CRM system
- 20 days annual leave + Christmas & New Year
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives
- Structured career progression path
- No hidden deductions from earnings or claw backs
At HMS homes we value our employees and you are not just a number to us but a valued member of a great, expanding team.
Our in-house HR Manager offers extensive support, knowledge and assistance in your transition to Dubai and is on hand to ensure your best interests are looked after throughout your employment process.
If you are looking for an Estate Agency where you will work with great people in a great company then HMS homes is the one for you!
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'