The role of Property Manager involves day to day management of part of a residential property portfolio including duties such as:
- Arrangement and monitoring of all property maintenance issue and the invoicing of contractors
- Dealing with tenants and landlords both face to face and by telephone
- Organising and scheduling gas and electric safety checks
- Managing and scheduling regular property inspections
- Some account administration
- Issues of legal documentation
The ideal candidate will be focused on delivering the very best customer service to our landlords, will be IT literate, well organised, demonstrate attention to detail and be willing to work within a team of like-minded individuals.
Driving licence and use of own car.
1-2 years’ experience in similar position required.
Salary £18,000 plus commission
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'