Basic salary up to £25,000 (depending on experience) with an OTE of £55,000 + company car or car allowance
Main Purpose of the role:
Within the Partners remote location they are Responsible for the representation and impact of the brand and the location specific operating plans including sales performance within the income, profit and market share across Estate Agency and Legal Sales , with oversight and contribution to Financial Services and Land and New Homes.
Role Specific Competencies:
- Personally responsible for the listing and selling of all stock including New Homes within their Geographic location to agreed performance standards and targets
- Personally responsible for the service level delivered to all customers within their Geographic location to agreed performance standards and targets.
- Personally responsible for viewings and valuations within their Geographic location to agreed performance standards and targets.
- Obtain viewing feedback with a view to extract offers on behalf vendors and to conduct vendor care calls with stringent regularity to ensure absolute optimum service provided within their Geographic location to agreed performance standards and targets.
- Ownership of and completion of effective pro-active marketing activities on all properties listed with competitors in local Geographic location with a view to taking them onto the market within their Geographic location to agreed performance standards and targets.
- Pro-active behaviours towards client database, included but not limited to telephone call outs, Facebook messaging, emails, ROSIE events and tracks set within their Geographic location to agreed performance standards and targets.
- Negotiate offers and agree sales on properties within their Geographic location to agreed performance standards and targets.
- Attendance of morning meetings and other branch meetings, via F2F or other medium as appropriate and agreed with Area Partner.
- Work to agreed daily standards as per Area Partner guidance, reporting as required to ensure Area Partner has full vision of Geographic locations performance in line with KPI expectation.
- Make referrals across all business streams as appropriate.
- Drives and delivers upon change as directed within their Geographic location.
- Personal Impact; evidences knowledge and competence daily as a role model within their environment.
- Uses Influencing and negotiation Strategies.
- Understands and predicts market trends across Geographic locations in order to react/forecast appropriately.
- Marketing experience; understands and responds to Geographic location requirements.
- Champions and conducts the basics; canvassing, prospecting, social media, video, FLINK, 5 star reviews, door knocking, On Market-Off Market.
- Assess, appraise, evaluate; challenge the status quo.
- Moves the business forward; builds & sustains Long Term Performance & Capacity.
- Embodies a culture of self-belief and confidence.
- Understands the business and contributes to the One Team Dynamic and its operation.
- Participates and seeks out own development via regular 1:1’s.
- Identifies and implements initiatives to improve the Geographic location for the short, medium and longer term
- Shares in the vision and excitement for change across the Area
- Contributes to a collaborative culture across the Area
- Works with the key decision makers and influencers within the 'Area’ and the wider business to build 'coalitions’ for mutual benefit
- Acts as a long term mentor and coach within the 'Division’ where appropriate
- Creates a sense of pride in their Geographic location and inspires others to do their best
- Works effectively with other Partners to ensure best practice throughout the Area and broader Division.
- Shows a desire for development and progression within their leadership career and participates in events as such
- Ability to work remotely and without daily guidance critical
- Comfortable participating in and contributing to meetings across multi media.
What are you waiting for? Apply NOW or drop me a line for more details.
The Humphrey Group are a specialist Recruiter for the property industry and place excellent people in appropriate roles to reach their full potential and follow their dreams. We make Recruitment Quicker, Easier and Relevant.
- Sales Performance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'