Time For A Change? New Opportunities Available.
Do you love property and sales? Have a desire to work within a progressive well established property team?
As a prominent national chain with numerous estate agent offices across London (covering North, South, East and West London) and a leading, state of the art website this is one of London's most successful estate agents. They are currently looking for trainee Lettings Negotiators for their high-performance estate agency branches.
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Meeting and greeting customers both face to face and over the phone
- Manage and maintain client relationships
- Learning the Estate Agency/ property field and learning sales regulations
- Negotiating with tenants and landlords
- Ongoing learning on how to be an effective sales negotiator
- Working to financial individual and team targets
Enjoy the following benefits of working as a Lettings Negotiator; receive some of the best sales training, develop or become ARLA or NAEA or NFOPP certified, have a rewarding long term career, have access to excellent incentives, progress to management in a short span of time.
It would be great if you had...
- A full UK Driving Licence but not compulsory dependent on location
Your Key Attributes
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A natural problem solver
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
This well established and forward thinking Estate Agency is now looking to actively grow the business and to enhance still further the reputation of the company for quality and performance.
Are you ready for a new challenge that brings you lucrative rewards?
- A free day off on your birthday
- Regular team building
- Generous holiday allowance
- Modern office environment
- Latest equipment
- Unique team culture - one big family
- Pension included
- Flexible working environment
- Company car / Car allowance (upon completion of probationary period)
- Free parking / Close to public transport/train station
If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and progress in your career as well as being well rewarded, with complete job satisfaction, then look no further!
If the above description sounds like your next exciting opportunity then please submit your application using the apply button.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on race, religion, gender identification or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'