My client – a well-established, multiple branch Estate Agency brand are seeking a Lettings Negotiator to join their outgoing team in Chelmsford.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience within Lettings and great knowledge of the local market.
Key duties will include:
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Canvassing for new business
- Arranging and attending viewings
- Liaising between tenants and landlords
- Negotiating tenancy terms
- Answering incoming calls and servicing questions/queries
- Letting properties
- Selling additional services within the business
To be considered for this position, you must hold a full, clean UK driving licence and have your own vehicle.
- Knowledge of the local area/marketplace
- Full understanding of the Lettings process
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of between £14,000 plus commission with a realistic OTE of £18,000 - £20,000. The potential to earn more than this is a possibility.