Estate Agent Lettings Negotiator - Swindon - up to £25K package
Purpose of Role
You will work closely with potential tenants to ensure they are kept up to date with all possible properties that are available for rent. Conducting viewings and tying up deals in a fast paced environment. You will also ensure you have made your landlords aware of all associated products. Promoting the Estate agent and their brand at all times.
• Previous Residential Lettings and Valuation Experience in an Estate Agent environment
• Well Presented and Well Spoken
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure within a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
• Accurate, numerate and computer literate
• A team player with excellent organisational skills
• Full UK driving license and car
• Exceptional customer service skills
Our client is a well-respected independent Residential Lettings, Sales and Property Management Estate Agent, with a great reputation in the Swindon area. A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Negotiator to join their team in in a busy and successful office. You will join a successful and polished team of like-minded individuals where you will be an integral part of the team. In return they will help develop your career as an Estate Agent.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
Buzzrecruit is a specialist Property Industry recruiter.
- Estate Agents
- Estate Agency