Full Time - £45k On Target Earnings - Full training - Company Car - Mobile Phone.
Are you looking for a career with excellent earning potential?
Would you like the best training in the industry?
Do you like a face to face, fast paced working environment?
If you have answered 'YES' to any of these questions, please read on.......
My client is one of London's leading estate agency's, with offices throughout London. They offer excellent training and ongoing support. This agency is very focused on customer service, as well as looking after their employees. They are now looking for a junior property consultant to join their team in Clapham.
Estate Agent Duties:
- Working to financial, individual and team targets
- Increasing the company turnover
- Opening and developing professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Canvassing and marketing
- Completing necessary paperwork to finalise deals
- Negotiating terms
- Organising and attending property viewings
- Generating new business by contacting vendors and landlords
- Maintaining positive relationships with clients and tenants
- Administrative duties
Estate Agent Profile:
- Well presented and articulate
- Minimum A levels or equivalent
- Hard-working and dedicated
- Sales experience is desired but not required
- Excellent communication skills
- Full, clean UK Driving License
As a Trainee Estate Agent, you will be responsible for generating and maintaining business as part of a skilled team of negotiators all working towards targets. The role will be fast-paced, people-facing and sales focused. You will need a positive, can-do attitude above all else.
In return, you can expect an extremely competitive salary package including sliding scale commission, company car and phone, private healthcare, monthly bonuses, trips abroad and a fantastic team culture.
Key Words: Property Consultant, Graduate Property Consultant, Trainee Property Consultant, Graduate Estate Agent, Trainee Estate Agent, Estate Agent, Estate Agency, Residential Property, Property, Property Sales, Lettings, Graduate Lettings Negotiator, Trainee Lettings Negotiator, Trainee Negotiator, Negotiator, Sales Negotiator, Lettings Negotiator, Graduate Negotiator.
Turner Wise Property Recruitment
If you are career-focused, driven and money motivated please apply for this position with your CV and I will aim to get back to all successful candidates over the next few working days.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job