Sales & Lettings Manager | Norwich | £35-40,000 OTE
Experienced estate agency Manager required for independent agent in Norwich
£17-20,000 per annum basic (dependant on experience), £35-40k OTE
My client is a successful and trusted independent estate agency, looking to recruit a Branch Manager to work with the owner to grow the sales and lettings portfolio.
We are looking for a candidate with experience, or at least a working knowledge, of both sales and lettings negotiation. The candidate will benefit from a well-established letting stock/database, flexibility, an innovative technological approach, and will be able to implement new ideas.
- Manage, motive and provide leadership for the team
- Review team performance
- Assist in generating for new business for both sales and lettings
- Revisit old/existing clients database
- Generating viewings and valuations by calling Applicants/Vendors
- Registering applicants
- Experience in carrying out both Sales and Letting appraisal
- Negotiating sales and lets
- Previous Sales and/or Lettings experience
- Excellent Knowledge of the local property market
- Driving License
- Polite and polished approach to customer service
- Most have great work ethic and strong leadership skills
- Organised with great attention to details
- Technologically savvy
In return you will be rewarded with a Basic Salary and 10% of all the office profit
For more information, please use job reference JRS2142 and contact Just Recruitment Solutions
Just Recruitment Solutions specialise in Property Recruitment and recruit for many Estate Agents all across the UK.
If you haven’t been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Key search words;
Estate Agent | Property | Estate Agency | Jobs | Residential Sales & Lettings | Branch Manager | Sales Manager | Lettings Manager | Norwich | Norfolk
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job